Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Be Inspired Mondays: My Favourite iPhone Photo Apps!

I am an Instagram fan! Probably because I am a photo freak! I have more photos on my computer than I ever think I'll be able to scrapbook and that's ok. You've got to practise right?! And now, it's the same with my iPhone *sigh* (I'm actually completely ok with having a life filled with photographs! Although I do believe we don't have to share every precious moment with the world!) Today, I'm sharing with you some of my favourites and best of all they're free!

So, without further introduction ... here are my favourite free iPhone photography apps! (hang on, I'll just get my phone!) I have included links that tell you info about each app and how to upload them to your iPhone, as well as some examples of photos I've taken with these apps. I'm still not all that 'tech-savvy' when it comes to linking sorry, so I hope they work! Let me know if they don't!

Instacollage!

InstaCollage helps you quickly combine multiple sized photos into one beautifully framed picture & unique collage with caption in seconds.


 


 
 
 
 
It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips. Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 My Sketch is the best sketch maker turning your favourite photos into gorgeous sketches.
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
Create beautiful pictures out of any text and share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.. or save them in your gallery.
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
 
 
PhotoStudio is powerful photo editing software featuring an array of advanced tools, filters and special effects inside a very friendly user interface. Beginners will appreciate the straight-forward design, while advanced users will love the performance and control. The program includes everything you need to manage, enhance, print, and get creative with your digital photos! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

Full of the features that matter, and designed so that collecting your photos every day is a joy not a chore. (this text won't  unbold sorry!)

 
 
 
 
This last app is my new favourite! It allows you to take a picture each day and attach it to a calendar so that you have a whole calendar full of daily little memories! You can caption the pics too, which is a great form of journaling the 'not to be forgotten' facts! The calendar is also printable, however, I am yet to  try printing my own as I have only just begun creating my monthly calendar this month. (The above image is an example from the website)
 
 
I'd love to hear from you with your favourite apps so comment below and let me know what they are! Do you use and enjoy these ones too or are there any others that are your favourites?!
 
Enjoy capturing your precious memories!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...