Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

FFW: Some Inspiring Quotes


A Christian home should be a place of peace,
and there can be no peace where there is no self-denial.
 
- Elisabeth Elliot
 
 
You are as much serving God in looking after your own children,
and training them up in God's fear,
and minding the house,
and making your household a Church for God,
as you would be if you had been called to lead an army to battle for the Lord of hosts.
 
- C.H. Spurgeon
 
 
I can interact with the members of my family in a constant state of dependence and prayer, asking God to work in me and through me,
and resting in the fact that He will accomplish His will in spite of me.
(unknown)
 
 
My life is an on-going story that my children are reading everyday.
What kind of story am I?
(unknown)
 
 
God has entrusted us to prepare the hearts of our children for the Saviour.
We are tools used by God to whittle away the calluses of the heart,
keeping the heart tender and inclined to obedience.
(unknown)
 
 
 
Have a beautiful week resting in His grace.
 
(All photographs are property of Sufficient Grace please do not copy in any way, thank you)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...