Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

2015 Reading List

Reading lists. Aren't they such incredible fun! I really enjoy creating a reading list for the year; adding books that I've seen highly recommended on other blogs, or talked about by friends. There's just something amazing about being lost in the pages of a good book! 

I have so many books that I keep piled in the lounge room on the floor so that I can just see at a glance where I'm up to and which books are still beckoning me to fall into their world!


These are the titles that I am yet to read this year ...
  • Farmhouse Revival by Steven Gross and Susan Daley
  • Down to Earth by Rhonda Hetzel
  • Professional Blogging For Dummies 
  • Love Comes Calling by Siri Mitchell
  • The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate
  • A Lady of High Regard by by Tracie Peterson
  • On the Shoulders of Hobbits by Louis Markos
  • The Artist's Daughter by Alexandra Kuyendall
  • Princess by Janine Kubala
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (this I've read before, but I'm reading it again!)
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (also read before, but who can resist?!)
  • Saving Amelie by Cathy Gohkle
  • The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
  • The Brethren by Beverly Lewis
  • The Englisher by Beverly Lewis
I also have a list of books that I would like to read this year, written in my diary. I hope to see if I can finish these by the end of the year (hopefully I won't add too many more to the list first!)


So far this year, I've read books that aren't even on this list!! 
Please tell me you do that too?!
Have you read any of these? ...

There were parts of this book that spoke deeply to me, others I found
more information that I had read in other books. Still a good read though.

Loved everything about this brilliant book!

I found this book to be very scientific, though very scripture based.
I had to re-read a few things to help it sink in, as my brain doesn't
naturally think scientifically. It was a good read though.

This book was AMAZING! It honestly had me hooked from the very first page.
I couldn't put it down. The characters, the story line, even just the title!
Highly recommend this beautiful piece of work!

For a non-Christian fiction novel, this was a great read.
I did have to ignore a small amount of swearing though.
I laughed out loud at least five times during this book!

Books, books and more books ... I think the world would be somewhat boring without them! Wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...