Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Some Favourite Books

I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite parenting/mothering books that I return to regularly and really enjoy! (Yes, with a cup of tea!)

This is just a quick little post, so here's the list for you to peruse, with links to my most favourites (you can purchase most of these from any on line bookstore in most formats):

  1. 'The Power of a Positive Mom' by Karol Ladd ... this is a brilliant book!
  2. 'Teach Your Children to Pray' by Denise George
  3. 'Bringing up Girls/Boys' by Dr. James Dobson
  4. 'How to Really Love Your Child" by D. Ross Campbell, M.D.
  5. 'Words Kids Need to Hear' by David Staal
  6. 'You & Your Child' by Charles R.Swindoll
  7. 'Parenting; from Surviving to Thriving' by Charles R. Swindoll
  8. 'Heart Focus Parenting' by Belinda Letchford ... this is a 'magazine' style layout, for quick and easy reading in small chunks of time ... very, very good.
  9. 'His Needs, Her Needs for Parents' by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
  10. 'A Mom After God's Own Heart' by Elizabeth George ... she is one of my favourite authors, very biblically based and positive!
I hope you enjoy these books if you purchase them, one day I'll do a post on the parenting/mothering books on my kindle for you too.

 
 
Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? What are some of your favourite parenting books?
 
 
Be blessed !
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...