Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Leaving A Legacy ... Questions For Your Memory Book (Part Two)

Good morning! I thought that I would quickly type up the last of the questions for your Memory Book for you before I head into town to do that lovely thing called 'grocery shopping'. It's just going to be a quick little post as it's freezing here and my fingers are half numb while I type this! Here are the rest of the questions for you:
  • what are your best memories of school?
  • what was your favourite subject at school?
  • what are some fond memories of your grandparents/great grandparents? What are their full names and birth dates?
  • what was your most exciting holiday/trip? when/where/why?
  • did you have any nicknames growing up?
  • what are your children's full names and birth dates and where were they born?
  • what are some things that you admire about your husband/wife?
  • what are the most significant lessons that you have learnt in marriage?
  • what have been your greatest joys in your marriage?
  • what are the most significant lessons that you have learnt in your parenting?
  • what have been your greatest joys in your parenting?
  • is there a hobby that you enjoy/are passionate about? has God used this for His purposes?
  • what is your favourite: colour/flower/season/food/author/music/scent/animal?
  • do you have any favourite quotes?
  • what do you like to do to relax?
  • did you complete any extra studies after school? what/when/where?
  • where did you go to school?
  • do you have a life-long friend?
  • what are your talents and abilities?

I hope you enjoy these. Add or delete whatever you like and be sure to let me know if you've started one for your family legacy!

I'm off to Sydney for Hillsong conference with the Music Team at our Church for a week, and I am very excited! I'm looking forward to hearing the speakers, the music too, but the speakers especially! Hopefully, I'll have a whole pile of God inspired posts to share with you when I get back! (When I'll be hearing Christine Cain, I doubt that I could ever be uninspired!).

Have a blessed few weeks, enjoy the small moments, and I'll see you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...