Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Exciting Parcels and a Cute Fridge!!

Diagnostic tests have arrived in the mail!!! ...

 
So this week has been spent completing tests and getting ready to begin our home school year!
 
 


 
While my older three were completing their tests, my little man was enjoying some creative time ...
 

 
 Diagnostic testing is not all we've been doing though. Mr S got out in the shed with dad to help him build a ladder that will be given a shabby chic finish, and sold at the markets. It was so good for my mothers heart to see my son spending time with his Dad, and with mans tools in his hands.
 



 
Even though we've not officially begun our studies, we are really making the most of learning life skills however we can! I honestly don't know why we didn't start home schooling earlier!
 
There's been time for tea parties with my girls again, and time to create some artworks that I can hopefully sell at my market stall.
 
 
 
Oh yes! The cute fridge ...
 
... I ordered some sticky9 magnets, as I'm slightly addicted, and so now our fridge looks like this! ...
 

 
It makes me happy every time I look at it!
 
I think these magnets would make fantastic gifts for family, especially if they live far away!
Have any of you got your beautiful little memories in magnets on the fridge too?
 
I hope you're all having a beautiful blessed week!
 


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful beginning! And I agree, for a son to work along side his father is such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes, we are looking forward to much more of these times together!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Just Write. Your post made me smile - I think it must have been the beautiful artwork. Your home seems delightful and full of happiness and love. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli! Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you visit here again, you're very welcome! Have a beautiful week!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...